Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

RIP Quiz

Scare Dare - The House Scare Dare - The House

It was so small it hurt my eyes to try and play it. I think the idea was sound, if not a tad bit overused. But I don't think that it should stop you. Even overused ideas can have new life put into them if they are done exceptionally well and new things are brought into them to make them fresh again. I'd like to say more good things about it, but the eye strain is killing me even as I try and write this. Hope to see even better from you, though. Try something as unique as you can imagine, something that will blow every critique and commenter out of the water! Let's see just how far you can go with your creativity. :)

The Ocean Deep The Ocean Deep

It's a good start, but I found the character just moved far too slow for me and I got lost really easily.

But if pixels are what you're most comfortable with, I suggest you look up the games (including, but not limited to) Ib, The Witch's House, Misao, and Mad Father. All of them are pixel games, and can give you a really good example of just how far you can push the limits of pixel games. Those games are AMAZING and truly beloved by those who play them. Give them a look, and see if they help give you an idea on how you want to do your own games. ;)

Reincarnation: LEET Reincarnation: LEET

It WAS rather short, but it WAS also a minigame. An interesting idea for the reason to send him back, as it gets pretty close to the sin of sloth. My only real problem was that the animation seemed to not be on par with the works before this. It seemed really choppy and the demon also looked off somehow. Did anyone else have these problems?

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I AM Girlish Gohan, the Strongest Scientology! My destiny is to set fire to all the macho men in the world! Macho men, I sets fires to them! >:D

Mogo-Mogo Mogo-Mogo

My God! He's GOT THE GOLDEN SNITCH!!!!! Mogo's wins the game!

Acid Bunny Acid Bunny

This is an awesome game, but I kept falling into scenes and not popping out the other way. For instance, tried to jump on a cloud and when the screen flicked to the ground, I did not land. I was lost in the in-between. Also for anyone who wants a little advice: after you get the picture in the bulls-eye areas, go back when you want to stock up on carrots. Hope this helps, gonna reload the game for the third time to see if I can finish without getting stuck in the in-between.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Going back into cleared "bulls-eye" areas to stock up on carrots is a great tip!

Sorry you gut stuck in the in-between on multiple occasions! I think it has something to do with the game's performance on different computers or browsers or something. It has happened to me maybe three or four times, and I've play-tested this game a million times! Again, sorry for that.

So glad you like the game and thanks for the nice score!

Escape #7: The Office Escape #7: The Office

Love, love, LOVE Afro-ninja series! Best escape games ever!

Winter Jacket Winter Jacket

My cat... she tried to kill me... and wished me sweet dreams... JUST WHAT KIND OF CAT DID I BUY!?!?!?!? And NO explanation for how the cat does that?! I must be mad. *looks over at cliff*

xhunterko responds:

A special cat. A very special cat. Thanks for playing! Glad you liked it!

People People

Excellent game! Just a shame that I didn't get it at first. I thought the guys who followed me where like 'sheeple', just needing someone to follow around. Then I got ticked off because my people kept getting nagged, so I avoided the grays. Then I FINALLY figured out what the point was: so I started playing matchmaker. Then once I had helped everyone else find happiness, I got mine.