Expectations: A Pikachu Tale Expectations: A Pikachu Tale

At first I was like 'this is so cute!' then it was more like 'ohmygoshI'msoscared!!!!' Great video, I'll neve play pokemon again! ^_^
No, seriously, it's dead to me now. *shivers*

RetroSleep responds:

I feel a little bad about that last bit, but i'm glad you liked it! Thanks.

No Going Back No Going Back

I must have made a wrong turn somewhere, I'm back in the weird part of the internet again.

Fat Labrador Fat Labrador

When did Newgrounds BECOME the weird part of the internet? Either way, this was so epic it's sure to be the new narwhal song or Song That Never Ends! XD

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

RIP Quiz

Scare Dare - The House Scare Dare - The House

It was so small it hurt my eyes to try and play it. I think the idea was sound, if not a tad bit overused. But I don't think that it should stop you. Even overused ideas can have new life put into them if they are done exceptionally well and new things are brought into them to make them fresh again. I'd like to say more good things about it, but the eye strain is killing me even as I try and write this. Hope to see even better from you, though. Try something as unique as you can imagine, something that will blow every critique and commenter out of the water! Let's see just how far you can go with your creativity. :)

The Ocean Deep The Ocean Deep

It's a good start, but I found the character just moved far too slow for me and I got lost really easily.

But if pixels are what you're most comfortable with, I suggest you look up the games (including, but not limited to) Ib, The Witch's House, Misao, and Mad Father. All of them are pixel games, and can give you a really good example of just how far you can push the limits of pixel games. Those games are AMAZING and truly beloved by those who play them. Give them a look, and see if they help give you an idea on how you want to do your own games. ;)

more shadow more shadow

This is messed up, creepy and scary... I LOVE it! :D

^3^ ^3^

I love it! It's really cute with that baseball bat and CRAZY cat smile! Looks like he's about to go bust'em up! :)

Ghost Atom Ghost Atom

It's like he's starring... right... at... you... And I also agree that a few smaller blood drips instead of one large one would have been better.